Promoted ContentBest & Worst Celebrity Endorsed Games Ever Made8 Things To Expect If An Asteroid Hits Our Planet10 Risky Jobs Some Women DoThe Highest Paid Football Players In The WorldYou’ve Only Seen Such Colorful Hairdos In A Handful Of Anime5 Of The World’s Most Unique Theme Parks2020 Tattoo Trends: Here’s What You’ll See This YearTop 10 Tiniest Phones Ever MadeThis Guy Photoshopped Himself Into Celeb Pics And It’s Hysterical7 Universities Where Getting An Education Costs A Hefty PennyCouples Who Celebrated Their Union In A Unique, Unforgettable Way10 Outrageous Ideas That Made People Ridiculously Rich Fury made a statement on Saturday night when he scored two knockdowns before stopping Deontay Wilder in the seventh round of their rematch at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Loading… There is a contractual clause, where Wilder has the option of forcing an immediate third fight.The third contest would likely take place in the summer, in June or July, if Wilder goes in that direction.“I’ve already spoken to AJ and he wants to go into this fight next,” Hearn told Talk Sport.“We have to make this fight happen. We will never, ever get the chance for two Brits to fight for an undisputed heavyweight world championship. I promise you we will do everything we can to make this fight. It has to happen.Read Also: Boxing: Fury calls out Anthony Joshua after beating Wilder“We will never get this opportunity in this sport to do this again with two Brits. I’ve already spoken to AJ – he wants to go straight into this fight next. He loves the Tyson fight, he has has zero fear of fighting Tyson Fury. He has been through everything already and he wants to be undisputed and this is the chance for our sport to have one of those legacy moments that we will never get the opportunity to have again.“I heard out of his camp he was going to be aggressive and go for it and I thought it was absolute madness and it ended up being genius from him and his team. Just a wonderful performance. What a time for British boxing – an incredible night. I felt like he could school him but I didn’t think he could school him and beat him up, and he did that.”FacebookTwitterWhatsAppEmail分享 Their first bout ended in a controversial twelve round split draw in December of 2018. Eddie Hearn, promoter for IBF, IBO, WBA, WBO heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua, has already spoken to his boxer and he wants to face newly crowned WBC champion Tyson Fury next.Advertisement
Newsroom GuidelinesNews TipsContact UsReport an Error “I just put two numbers in a hat, I pull it,” Scott said, laughing, about how he determines which back-to-back games Nance will miss. “I pulled the number out today and it was one. That meant the first game.” Bryant missed six of the past 10 games because of a sore right shoulder. After sitting out games last week against Sacramento (Tuesday) and Phoenix (Friday), Bryant has had about eight days to rest and recover. So much that Bryant plans to fly with the Lakers to play in Wednesday’s game against Phoenix in what will mark his final trip there.“As of now,” Scott said, “that’s a good possibility.”Scott plans to play Bryant around 27-29 minutes tonight and will then assess his workload for tomorrow’s game based on how his body responds. Scott will be more cautious with rookie forward Larry Nance Jr, who will miss Tuesday’s game against Memphis as part of the teams’ effort to preserve his sore right knee on back-to-backs. But Nance will be available for Wednesday’s game in Phoenix. No longer did Lakers coach Byron Scott feel the need to offer odds on whether Kobe Bryant will play when the Lakers (14-55) host the Memphis Grizzlies (40-30) on Tuesday at Staples Center.“He says he’s playing tonight,” Scott said.
pic.twitter.com/gJkIfVf3Ba— NASCAR (@NASCAR) June 10, 2020The statement in full:The presence of the confederate flag at NASCAR events runs contrary to our commitment to providing a welcoming and inclusive environment for all fans, our competitors and our industry. Bringing people together around a love for racing and the community that it creates is what makes our fans and sport special. The display of the confederate flag will be prohibited from all NASCAR events and properties.NASCAR’s decision to ban the flag also came less than 24 hours after driver Bubba Wallace made it clear that he vehemently opposes fans’ use of the flag at events. More than 150 years after the end of the American Civil War, the Confederacy is still taking losses.NASCAR announced on Wednesday that the organization is banning fans’ use of the Confederate flag at all future events. The decision comes on the heels of civil unrest around the United States and a day after the report that the organization was considering placing a permanent ban on the flag at its races. “My next step would be to get rid of all Confederate flags (at races),” Wallace said Monday night during an interview on CNN when asked about what NASCAR can do to battle racial injustice. “There should be no individual that is uncomfortable showing up to our events to have a good time with their family that feels some type of way about something they’ve seen, an object they have seen flying. “No one should feel uncomfortable when they come to a NASCAR race. So it starts with Confederate flags. Get them out of here. They have no place for them.”Wallace is set to drive the No. 43 car adorned with a “#BlackLivesMatter” paint job for Wednesday night’s race at Martinsville Speedway.NASCAR’s stance on banning the flag — notably associated with racism and prejudice — sent shockwaves through the sports world. Some fans on Twitter reacted adversly to the news.