Fire causes $9,000 damage to Merlin Troutman structure Tuesday

first_img Close Forgot password? Please put in your email: Send me my password! Close message Login This blog post All blog posts Subscribe to this blog post’s comments through… RSS Feed Subscribe via email Subscribe Subscribe to this blog’s comments through… RSS Feed Subscribe via email Subscribe Follow the discussion Comments Logging you in… Close Login to IntenseDebate Or create an account Username or Email: Password: Forgot login? Cancel Login Close WordPress.com Username or Email: Password: Lost your password? Cancel Login Dashboard | Edit profile | Logout Logged in as Admin Options Disable comments for this page Save Settings You are about to flag this comment as being inappropriate. Please explain why you are flagging this comment in the text box below and submit your report. The blog admin will be notified. Thank you for your input. There are no comments posted yet. Be the first one! Post a new comment Enter text right here! Comment as a Guest, or login: Login to IntenseDebate Login to WordPress.com Login to Twitter Go back Tweet this comment Connected as (Logout) Email (optional) Not displayed publicly. Name Email Website (optional) Displayed next to your comments. Not displayed publicly. If you have a website, link to it here. Posting anonymously. Tweet this comment Submit Comment Subscribe to None Replies All new comments Comments by IntenseDebate Enter text right here! Reply as a Guest, or login: Login to IntenseDebate Login to WordPress.com Login to Twitter Go back Tweet this comment Connected as (Logout) Email (optional) Not displayed publicly. Name Email Website (optional) Displayed next to your comments. Not displayed publicly. If you have a website, link to it here. Posting anonymously. Tweet this comment Cancel Submit Comment Subscribe to None Replies All new comments by Tracy McCue, Sumner Newscow — A structure fire causing $9,000 worth of damage occurred Tuesday afternoon at 4:04 p.m. at 523 East Botkin in Wellington.Upon arrival, Wellington firefighter found a one-story structure with heavy smoke showing and fire visible on the east side of the exterior of the home. Firefighters confined the fire to one room and the exterior siding. The cause of the fire was due to combustibles being too close to the wood burning stove. Vance Lough was living at the residence at the time. Merlin Troutman is the owner of the property.Occupants were not home at the time of the fire. The county valuation of the home was $8,100 and there was no electric or natural gas serving the house at the time of the fire.last_img

About the Author: admin

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *